Friday, September 2, 2011

My Favorite Websites

So i tend to be on the computer a lot. One of the websites I'm always on is www.YouTube.com I love watching videos and stuff on YouTube. Whenever I get home that's one of the websites I always open. I love to watch music videos and to catch up on funny things that happen.

Another website that I love to go is http://www.datpiff.com/ I usually just go there to hear the latest mixtapes by famous rappers such as Lil Wayne, Eminem, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Etc. Some songs I've never heard of and it's nice listening to old songs from famous rappers before they've become famous.

One of the most viewed sites on my computer is http://www.nikeid.com/At that website I usually order all of my shoes. Last year when I played football I ordered my cleats from there. I have these pink and white shoes with my name on them and I ordered them from that sites.







2 comments:

  1. I love datpiff.com I always go there too, to listen to the mixtapes. I even uploaded a Mixtape on that site. You should check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete