Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Final Project

The purpose of the interview was to find out the story of the person we were interviewing. The questions that led to the best part of the Interview were "What are you most proud of?" and "What's the biggest lesson that you've learned?" The best part of the interview was when David told the story of how he got in trouble when he stole something when he was younger and his mother made him take it back to the store and apologize for taking what he did. It was the best part because it was kind of funny the way he told it. I learned from the interview that a lot of people make mistakes and do stuff they're not proud of but they don't let it defeat them. The impact that I want to leave on my family is that I love to help people and my community in any way that I can. I'm always volunteering for stuff even when I don't have to. I have a big heart and care about a lot of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment